9.08.2009

Ashley | Portraits

Oh Ashley!
My good friend Christine set up a shoot with her friend Ashley, for me to gain some more experience by doing mock shoots, which is working out great! Now Ashley, my oh my, this girl is amazing! Being in her presence, just put me at ease. From the beginning to the end, it was perfect. She was open to try anything we pulled out of the bag, and had some good ideas herself. As soon as we met outside of Public Gardens, I knew i was gonna fall in love with her. She just has that most beautiful smile and laugh, you just feel amazing being in her presence!

P.S. A great bouns, Christine is the photographer for her wedding next August, and I am her assistant :) yay!

Here are some photos of the beautiful Ashley!!!
Enjoy!!













Isn't she beautiful!



such a natural!


No comments:

Post a Comment