9.23.2009

Who is Quentina Mae?

I never really gave an introduction about myself, and I figured, now is the time. For people to understand someone, and enjoy someone, you need to know a little about a person right? Well, here are some facts about me.

1. I was born Halifax, Nova Scotia, & have lived here my whole life.

2. I am a July baby :)

3. My Favoriate color is Purple.. as been since I was...5?!

4. I have a baby boy named Liam, he is 14 months old, and BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

5. I have been with my finance, Herman for 7 1/2 years.

6. I am a Business Student at Saint Mary's University

7. Photography is my dream career.

8. I love high heels.... adore, drool, about them :)

9. I have a huge nail polish collection. Love bright colors!

10. I bought my first home when I was 19.

11. I am crazy about organization! Post-its, Schedules, Calenders..my loves!

12. I'm crazy about time.. always 15-20 minutes early. An OCD thing lol

13. The Twilight Saga is my love! I have read those books soo many time, I could probably re-write them. Edward Cullen is amazing!

14. I'm a huge blog stalker. Jasmine Star & Stephanie Fay are my idols..

15. I love the heat. The warmer, the better.

16. I eat tomatoes like apples.!

17. I could wear flip-flops all year along, even in the snow!

18. I love tattoos. I have 6, and plan on getting more.

19. I laugh alot...& very easily

20. I am scared of the dark!

21. I have a crazy sweetooth, and I have NEVER had a cavity! Sour Patch kids...yummy!

22. Cell phone...can't leave home without it.

23. I love love!

If you have any question or want to know anything about me! Send me a msg, I am here to be an open book! :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment