10.27.2009

Photo # 4 | Photo Assignment

Something good must be coming my way, I mean besides what I already have since having Liam, I always feel good & lucky, but something must be coming. Within the last three days, I have found seven lady bugs, not one or two, seven! All around my home, creeping on the curtains, outside on the windows. Everywhere I look they are there. Ladybugs are suppose to be good luck, so keep them coming.


Last week, I had a midterm in one of my many math classes I am taking. I was pretty nervous, seeing in how math has never been a strong subject for me back when I was in high school, but something must of changed because yesterday I got my mark and it was...an A+! (48/50) *Must be those lady bugs!


Overall, school as been going well for me, & photography has been treating me great! Just wanted to give ya'll an update :) I'll leave you with a photo of some lavender I took in my front yard a few weeks ago.


Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment