10.18.2009

Photo # 3 | Photo Assignment

My thoughts right now are, rain, rain, go away! Nova Scotia had a late (& short) summer, and now just a rainy fall. I do enjoy rain, I love hearing it as I begin to fall asleep, or just picking Liam up, and running outside, jumping in puddles, & the smell of it and pavement afterwards. But ..with the amount of rain we have been getting, it is really not making me what to enjoy though puddles anymore. Soo please, go away for maybe two days please!

I got together with some friends yesterday for a family/engagement session! Turned out soo nice, I can't wait to show you all the photos. I ended up being an 30 minutes early, so while I was waiting, I played around, which is what the next photo is going to be!

Beautiful yellow flower! I love flower, I would do anything to have a marco lense right about now!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment